Date: Jun 25, 2020 Version: 3.3.7
Binary Installers: http://github.com/sassoftware/saspy/releases
Source Repository: http://github.com/sassoftware/saspy
Issues and Ideas: https://github.com/sassoftware/saspy/issues
This project provides Python APIs to the SAS system. You can start a SAS session and run analytics from Python through a combination of object-oriented methods and Python magics.
- Installation and configuration
- Getting started
- Initial import
- Start a SAS session
- Load data into SAS
- Explore the data
- Submit SAS code directly from Python session
- Split the data into training and test
- Build an analytical model
- Evaluating model diagnostics
- API Reference
- Advanced topics
- Using Batch mode
- Moving values between Python Variables and SAS Macro Variables
- Slow performance loading SAS data into a Pandas DataFrame ( to_df(), sd2df() )
- Using Proc iomoperate to find Object Spawner hosts and Workspace Server ports
- Disconnecting from an IOM session and reconnecting back to it.
- Configuring Grid Option Sets to have saspy run on a specific Queue.
- Dates, Times and Datetimes, Oh my!
- Advanced sd2df and df2sd techniques
- Contributing new methods
- Limitations, restrictions and work arounds